The six steps to reveal the story:
- Below are white horizontal bars, each representing a point that you must walk to.
- The number on the left of the bar indicates how far you are from the point.
- As you get closer the number will decrease.
- When the number is at zero the bar will expand to reveal the chapter.
- Read the story out loud and then follow the directions to the next chapter.
- When all the bars are open then the story is at an end.
For Storywalks app service issues and enquiries - Storywalks contact
For Somerset public rights of way issues - Somerset County Council